Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evren Akin
Dr. Evren Akin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Burnsville, MN and Hopkins, MN (and 2 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Akin is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital, St Paul Campus of Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare and Childrens Hospital - Minneapolis. She speaks English.
Dr. Evren Akin has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Evren Akin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Kendra Gram
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi17
Dr. Paul Kubic
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi44
Dr. Eric Meininger
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi18