A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulgan Sila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulgan Sila is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sila
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulgan Sila, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sila graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sila has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulgan Inan Sila MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ulgan I. Sila practice?
- Dr. Ulgan Sila has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulgan Sila practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Allergists, Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians, and Lutherville Timonium Pediatric Specialists.