A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ulgan Sila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulgan Sila is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulgan Sila, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sila graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Sila has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulgan Inan Sila MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ulgan I. Sila practice?
- Dr. Ulgan Sila has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulgan Sila practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Allergists, Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians, and Lutherville Timonium Pediatric Specialists.