A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulgan Sila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulgan Sila is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sila
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulgan Sila, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sila graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sila has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulgan Inan Sila MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ulgan I. Sila practice?
- Dr. Ulgan Sila has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulgan Sila practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Allergists, Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians, and Lutherville Timonium Pediatric Specialists.