A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uli Kumar Chettipally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uli Kumar Chettipally is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uli Kumar Chettipally, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Chettipally graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kumar Chettipally has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uli Kumar Chettipally MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uli Kumar Chettipally practice?
- Dr. Uli Kumar Chettipally has 1 office location.
Dr. Uli Kumar Chettipally practices Emergency Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Emergency Physicians.