A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulises Militano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulises Militano, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Militano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Militano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulises Militano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Militano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Militano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulises P Militano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ulises P. Militano practice?
- Dr. Ulises Militano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ulises Militano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Melbourne, FL.
See Orange Park Orthopedic Surgeons.