Learn more about Dr. Ulises Militano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulises Militano, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Militano
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Militano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulises Militano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Militano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Militano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulises P Militano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ulises P. Militano practice?
- Dr. Ulises Militano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ulises Militano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Melbourne, FL.
See Orange Park Orthopedic Surgeons.