Dr. Ulises Militano MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Miami, FL

September 27th, 2016
In and out in 25 minutes
Got in at 11:30 a. m. While writing patient information was called in for X-rays and directly to see the doctor. He asked me questions and prompted me to ask some more. He diagnosed me and gave me a prognosis along with a treatment plan. The whole staff is super friendly along with professional. Highly recommend this doctor and this center.

February 14th, 2016
He is a very good surgeon who put my foot and ankle back together after colliding with my dog and was also there for me when I fell off my crutches and broke my arm not once but twice. He has the patience of a saint and a very caring doctor
Doctor's Response

September 22nd, 2008
A wonderfully skilled surgeon and a nice man
Dr. Militano was involved in repairing a trauma to my right arm from a motorcycle collision that involved a compound fracture of both radius and ulna. My radius was shattered and the ulna was avulsed. Thanks to his skills, and the skills of the other doctors, the hand was saved and I have regained much of the use of it. His concern and follow-up care have been tremendous. I am forever grateful that he was there to help me through this event.