A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulka Vaishampayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulka Vaishampayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulka Vaishampayan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaishampayan graduated from B.J. Medical College - University of Pune. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaishampayan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaishampayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans