A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulka Vaishampayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulka Vaishampayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulka Vaishampayan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaishampayan graduated from B.J. Medical College - University of Pune. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Vaishampayan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulka Nitin Vaishampayan MD is a female Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ulka N. Vaishampayan practice?
- Dr. Ulka Vaishampayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ulka Vaishampayan practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Hematologists and Detroit Oncologists.