A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulker Tok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulker Tok is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulker Tok, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tok graduated from Marmara University, Istanbul.
Dr. Tok has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulker Tok MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ulker Tok practice?
- Dr. Ulker Tok has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ulker Tok practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Rheumatologists.