Learn more about Dr. Ulker Tok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulker Tok is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tok
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulker Tok, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tok graduated from Marmara University, Istanbul.
Dr. Tok has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulker Tok MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ulker Tok practice?
- Dr. Ulker Tok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ulker Tok practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Rheumatologists.