Overall Review

2.7

November 11th, 2016
common sense
pharmacy, myself, my wife kept calling Dr. Tok's office to inform her of wrong scripp (too high dosage) but, exactly like the previous prescription, (also had errors) her staff keeps telling us she is very busy and whenever she has time she will review our numerous messages and correct prescription. Eleven days now have passed and since it is fri most probably won't answer. This medication can cause serious heart problems. Both times she has prescribed me medications she has made mistakes.

July 19th, 2016
Rude
I have never experienced such a lack of professionalisam!! She was unfriendly and even rude! Arrogant and zero compassion. Would NEVER RECOMMEND Her!!!!!

July 12th, 2016
Dr.
I love dr. Tok she is a great doctor.

July 11th, 2016
I was referred by my primary. It was a headache from the start the office was very rude when I tried to schedule told me I was in a call back stack. I'm not sure how many times I went it in a handful at least. Every single time I waited for at least an hour and when you have unexplained pain sitting in a waiting room is miserable I was always near tears when finally called back. Dr spends maybe 7 minutes I just want to hopefully get some relief at some point. Medications weren't working which just seemed to be a bother to her not make her want to get to the bottom of helping me. One med need a tb test. She wrote a script I question the nurse on what to do with it her response was to snitch it away and say doc doesn't know how any of this works you don't need that. I was instructed on when to come back to have it read, so I go back in when they told me too there was next to no one there they were completely rude to me about that whole thing acting like I had done something wrong by going in when they told me too. I dreaded every appt. Finally my primary referred me somewhere else and I stopped going however I still need to find someone that can help me..

June 8th, 2016
very poor bedside manner--hostile attitude towards questioning her treatment plans

April 13th, 2016
The worst Dr. I have ever seen. RUDE and a very angry aggressive attitude...

April 12th, 2016
She's mostly "all business" but I needed a good rheumatologist, not a friend. She knows her stuff!! Over time, she has definitely warmed up to me & she stays on top of your condition. Always makes time for a patient in pain.Very happy with her care.

August 16th, 2015
She is way too over booked with patients and has little to no time listening to u. She asks the questions, but doesnt listen to the answers or your feelings.. You r just another one of her milliilon patients she sees, daily.

May 27th, 2015
Frequently writes scripts incorrectly. Also long delays for refill requests up to 11 days. Does not respond timely to telephone calls if you have a problem duting office hours. Overall lack of confidence and trust in her as a physician

April 28th, 2015
why?
I don't quite understand all the negative reviews about Dr Tok. I have never had to wait any more or less than any other Dr. Her staff is busy but pleasant. Her office and exam rooms are spotless. Dr. Tok herself is busy as well but kind and knowledgeable. She always takes the time to listen and the information provided has always been correct according to my primary physician. I find Dr tok to be a very caring physician. My insurance required a prior auth for a medication and within 3 days I had it! Faster than normal for any physician. She also gave me information for discount on this very expensive medication because this medication was the one she wanted me to have for best results. I wonder if people are frustrated by her because of her slight accent or quick speech. The culture in Turkey is similar to the one in Greece, a neighbor country. My son was born in greece , my children's pediatrician was awesome there. As for the person who said Turkey is a third world country maybe you should reeducate yourself. It is a developing country not a third world country.

March 12th, 2015
Very intimidating

January 30th, 2015
NOT RECOMMENDED!
This is the absolute worst doctor I have ever been to. The wait time was ridiculous considering the attention you receive once it is your turn. Every appointment my experience is that she does not listen to any concerns interrupts all questions and pretends you have no clue about anything (how you are feeling ,and that your questions are stupid) The actual time spent with her In each appointment is 5 minutes or less .