A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulku Erkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Erkan graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Erkan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulku Girgin Erkan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ulku G. Erkan practice?
- Dr. Ulku Erkan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ulku Erkan practices Pediatrics near Stoughton, MA.
See Stoughton Pediatricians.