A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulla Laakso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulla Laakso is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulla Laakso, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laakso graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Laakso has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laakso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ulla Laakso practice?
Dr. Ulla Laakso practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.