A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulla Laakso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulla Laakso is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laakso
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Laakso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulla Laakso, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laakso graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Laakso has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulla Kristiina Laakso MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ulla K. Laakso practice?
- Dr. Ulla Laakso has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulla Laakso practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.