A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulrich Batzdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulrich Batzdorf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulrich Batzdorf, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neural Tube Defects
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Chromophobe Adenoma)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Batzdorf graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Batzdorf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batzdorf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ulrich Batzdorf practice?
Dr. Ulrich Batzdorf practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.