Internist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
FHS Health Care Provider show details FHS Health Care Provider
Sep 19th, 2012

He's been my Doctor for 14 yrs. I would never trade him

Great caring doctor show details Great caring doctor
May 19th, 2011

You can't find a better caring doctor. He is reminiscent of the old country doctor. He always spend extra time to explain and answer questions. He is very knowledgeable. He is one of the few doctors who still follow up and see his patients in the hospital daily instead of contracting out to the hospital. He has a wonderful dry sense of humor that can make light of a difficult situation. There is good follow up. His office staff is getting better as they have been somewhat short staffed at times. I still highly recommend him if you want good quality care and a caring doctor.

by Paul F. Nimmo on Aug 18th, 2009

Always ready to help. Never have had problem getting in to office in a timely manner. Follow up is great. Always get a phone call after a hospital visit. Also tends to patient in hospital, not many Doctors do that anymore. Treats the person, not just the disease.Sometimes seems understaffed. Could use more office help.

Mar 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I am currently in Iraq and have been here for almost 2 years. I called to the Doctors office to see if I could get a copy of my perscription the Aciphex for my GERD. (acid reflux) The secretary answered and she was nice, but the lady she referred me to ta

Read Full Review at yahoo.com