Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Prinz is truly caring.  |  show details
by J. Lee on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Prinz is truly without a doubt the most dedicated doctor I have ever encountered. He takes the time to carefully listen and diagnose the problem and provides caring advice. His sincerity and thoroughness is unusual; I am truly amazed to find a doctor who really exemplifies what it means to be a physician. I highly recommend him. Furthermore, his assistant, Paula is kind and efficient.

May 10th, 2011

I have found Dr. Prinz's approach to an office visit very caring and relaxing. He first takes you in his office to talk and determine the situation. Then he takes you into the examing room and does not have you undress unless of course this is necessary to the examination. He does not haveanurse and does everything imself including cleaning of the ears and blood work. After blood test results he calls youand discussed with you if anything needs attention. He responds to questions you ask his office assistant ro relay to him. Ihave seen many doctors in my time but dr. Prinz is the perfect example of what a doctor should be.

by Denise on Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Prinz has a no glitz office but his service is professional and thoughtful. I highly recommend him.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

Very thorough, listens attentively, does not push lots of medications, appears to be sincerely interested in patients, very little wait time for scheduled appoointment, easy building access and free parking.

by Asrat on May 20th, 2010

I have been under the care of Dr. Prinz the last three years and he is absolutley the best physician I had in years. he is very thorough and listen to my problems carefully before recommending treatment. He ask several questions to understand my symptoms and very accurate in diagnosing a problem. I strongly recommend him as a primary physician.

|  Top notch doctor  |  show details
by N on Dec 21st, 2009

Dr. Prinz is a gem: caring, thorough, well read on the latest medical literature.

|  Dr. Ulraich  |  show details
by David on Oct 29th, 2009

Overall experience was unpleasant.

Mar 23rd, 2009

I went for a regular checkup. I was seen immediately and was surprised and pleased the actual doctor took my vital signs and blood himself. I have not been happy with the 2 other doctors I have seen in this area but will return to Dr. Prinz and recommend him to others.

Mar 16th, 2009

Dr.Prinz reminds me of the care of doctors from years ago.