A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulrich Ringwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulrich Ringwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulrich Ringwald, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringwald graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen.
Dr. Ringwald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulrich Otto Ringwald MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ulrich O. Ringwald practice?
- Dr. Ulrich Ringwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulrich Ringwald practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.