A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulrich Ringwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulrich Ringwald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ringwald
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ringwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulrich Ringwald, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringwald graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen.
Dr. Ringwald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulrich O Ringwald MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ulrich O. Ringwald practice?
- Dr. Ulrich Ringwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulrich Ringwald practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.