A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulrich Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulrich Schmidt, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Schmidt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulrich Schmidt MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ulrich Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Ulrich Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulrich Schmidt practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.