A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulrich Stams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulrich Stams is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulrich Stams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stams graduated from Westfalischen Landes University, Munster, Nordrhein Westfalen.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulrich K Stams MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ulrich K. Stams practice?
- Dr. Ulrich Stams has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulrich Stams practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.