Ulrick Vieux DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2011
MD
Dr. Vieux is an exceptional physician who treats the entire patient. He has helped me to reach my potential and find my inner voice. I would reccomend him as life coach, a confidant, and an experienced healer who can help any individual advance past self-imposed limitations. I would highly reccomend him to all of my pateints.

February 3rd, 2011
Scooby
Very empathic and intelligent

April 16th, 2010
I dont agree with 'jason'.Dr. Vieux also is a clinical prof to many of the upcoming psych docs so unsure how you feel he is not competant. My experience and that of others is the complete opposite.He knows his stuff~that is for sure.I observe him to think first before he answers but most psychiatrists do that by nature.He is nice but also professional and I feel knowledgable.I always have lots of questions.He ALWAYS answers them no matter how crazy my questions get! (haha).

April 8th, 2010
dont see dr. vieux
He was not capable, seemed very confused when discussing medications. It's a shame because he was a nice guy but not competent. I worry that he is medicating our children. Maybe he is better with therapy?

March 30th, 2010
calm open person. makes you feel comfortable and at ease. very good listener and takes time to explain if you ask. I cant say that the people around him are as nice and I feel that the others are insincere but I think they are social workers.