Dr. Ulrika Holm MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
All around SUPER
Not very often that I am compelled to write a review about a Doctor. I found Dr. Holm to be one of the most intelligent doctors I have been to. In addition, what helped in making this Dr. and visit different was her level of caring. I would highly recommend her to any woman, unconditionally.

August 16th, 2016
This Doc made me feel comfortable
She always has a smile no matter what time of the day and takes the time to sit and explain everything. She answers all questions. I am truly blessed for Dr. Holm and for her care.

June 13th, 2016
Starts out nice and definitely has her moments but is mean, doesn't listen, and made me dread going to see her.

April 29th, 2016
Love her
Absolutely awesome!! I have never had a pleasant gyn visit before but as weird as it sound...I actually really enjoyed meeting and having an annual by this very professional and kind physician. Seems to love her job and patients seem to, understandably so, love her. She came highly recommended to me by colleagues, and I will in turn highly recommend her to anyone.

April 20th, 2016
Wonderful MD. Professional, kind, knowledgeable. Got my results back promptly after my exam.

March 13th, 2016
PLEASE AVOID
I DO NOT recommend her in the slightest. I went into her office for a first visit. I had really bad nerves to the point my hand was shaking. She spent the entire time making assumptions about who I am and what my health is without listening to what I had to say. I started crying at one point it got so bad. I am overweight which was caused by weight gain in 3 pregnancies and undiagnosed Hashimoto's and PCOS. I've worked very hard for more than 3 years to get better and be in a better position. She blamed everything that was wrong on my weight and kept calling me obese. I have weight on me yes, but I'm not sitting here waiting for the casting of my 500 pound life. Anyway, at the end of it, she had the nerve to call me insecure. I am not sure what prompted her to close on that note but it was so unprofessional. I am generally a very confident and secure person. I was in an extremely vulnerable position when I went to her office (I have anxiety about health problems sometimes) and she really abused and took advantage of that. I eat healthy, I get my exercise in, and she assumed I was this sloth eating cheetos everyday. She also made assumptions about my health that were not accurate AT ALL. It was one of the WORST experiences I've ever had and she really made me feel crappy. I am still working on getting over it. She rattled my security quite a bit and she's the first person to do that since high school.

January 29th, 2016
the best
This wonderful doctor cared for me throughout my pregnancy and treated me more like a friend than a patient. She is simply fantastic both as a doctor and a person. She just delivered my child uneventfully...... Thanks to her my 9 months of pregnancy was a breeze. She guided my husband and I step-by-step. XOXO

December 4th, 2015
great experience!!
Cute office, clean, friendly staff and a wonderful doctor!! I never expected all this...definitely a keeper

December 1st, 2015
Simply awesome
Lovely, lovely, lovely.. A wonderful woman and a great physician. Respectful, knowledgeable and informative.

October 27th, 2015
Best doc
DR Holm is a wonderful person. She makes you feel at ease and is very easy to speak with. Its like having a friend for a doctor!

October 21st, 2015
Sweet
Kind, caring and through doctor who actually seemed to truly enjoy her work

October 10th, 2015
Highly recommend.....
This Doc is nothing short of AWESOME!!!! Practice is clean and welcoming, staff friendly and Dr.Holm makes you very comfortable with her care.....