A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulrike Hamper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulrike Hamper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulrike Hamper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamper graduated from Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulrike Maria Hamper MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ulrike M. Hamper practice?
- Dr. Ulrike Hamper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ulrike Hamper practices Diagnostic Radiology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Prince Frederick, MD.
See Columbia Radiologists.