A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulrike Hayward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulrike Hayward is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulrike Hayward, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayward graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Hayward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulrike M Hayward MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ulrike M. Hayward practice?
- Dr. Ulrike Hayward has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulrike Hayward practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.