Dr. Ulrike Lebkuechner MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Albuquerque, NM

4.9

April 28th, 2016
Dr. Uli has returned from a brief stint overseas! She's back at Pres & taking patients! So glad...she's the best!

June 8th, 2013
Nicest doctor I ever had.
She is/ was the nicest doctor I ever had. She exemplifies what a would woman should look for in an OB/GYN. She's compassionate, a good listener, friendly, & always honored my wishes as a patient. However, sadly, I've learned she's recently left Presbyterian Ob/Gyn & to my knowledge, the Albuquerque area as well. Normally, I wouldn't think twice about it, but I can't say I've ever been more disappointed over a doctor leaving a practice. What a loss to the Albuquerque community! But it seems to be the norm in this town since I moved here in 08. 1st it our pediatrician in 2011 left (also w/Pres), my primary doc, & now Dr. L. Don't know if it's the area, Presbyterian, new healthcare legislation, but good docs don't seem to stay in ABQ.

August 23rd, 2012
I think she is a great doctor and i really enjoy my appointments. I know i can talk to her about a problem and she'll do her best to help me.

September 17th, 2009
I was new in town & looking for a new ob/gyn & feel very blessed to have gotten on w/this dr. She seems very patient, soft-spoken,caring, & friendly. I went to her for fertility issues. I wanted to go to an all female practice & was nervous b/c I had heard negative things about the other dr. at the PMG Northside Ob/Gyn, but fortunately Dr. Lebkuechner is the only MD out of the 2 there that takes Tricare & the other NP/PA providers are also female. I felt very much at ease with her. The rest of the office staff were also friendly & squared away.