Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ulrike Savage
Dr. Ulrike Savage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Savage is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ulrike Savage has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ulrike Savage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Ruchi Puri
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Laura Abbott
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Nicole Shelton
Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi8