Dr. Ulrike Ziegner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ulrike Ziegner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2014

Saved my daughter's life!

We are so lucky to have found Dr.Ziegner who immediately realized that my daughter's years of allergy symptoms were related to food, not the environment... and testing confirmed multiple severe food allergies. Deleting those foods cured my 15 year old daughter's chronic headaches, stomach aches, and sinus infections after so many doctors had failed to pick on that over the years. Thank you Dr. Ziegner! Another quick note is that her staff are always kind and courteous!

August 12th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Ziegner has to be, unquestionably ,the most obtuse, socially clumsy, most unprofessional physician in the South Bay. She does not respect or comprehend appropriate boundaries, asks redundant questions that are on several forms then repeated in person, unnecessary wait time -- all just completely unpleasant and outrageous. In the beach cities there are many choices, don't make her one of yours.

March 30th, 2014

Qualified and Experienced

Dr. Ziegner, the founder of the Riviera Allergy Medical Center, is double-board-certified in allergy/Immunology and Pediatrics, and offers effective customized treatments f0r patients of all ages. With over 28 years of clinical and research experience, she's not only renowned for asthma and allergy treatment plans that ultimately gives relief but also for being qualified and experienced in diagnosing rarer conditions that may manifest the same symptoms with allergies.

January 23rd, 2014

child-friendly

My sister's son had a persisting allergic and asthma problem that really made childhood difficult. This was the case until they had Dr. Ziegner for hi ...

January 13th, 2014

Kid-friendly :)

I have known Dr. Ziegner through a recommendation from an officemate. One of my greatest frustrations as a mother is watching my child suffer from asthma and allergy symptoms, and not enjoying life to the fullest. Dr. Z is heaven sent. Not only has she devised the best treatment and care for my kid - Dylan, she's also very caring. Everyone at the Riviera Allergy Medical Center has been very good to Dylan too that he's almost always excited to come back for a consultation. Because of taking great care of my child, I have and will continue to endorse Dr. Z. and her staff.

December 19th, 2013

Most Amazing Allergist You Can Find!

Dr. Ziegner has treated my entire family for the past 7 years now. We have been so blessed to have received such wonderful care over the years. The staff is so delightful and will do almost anthing they can to accommodate us. We will continue to refer our friend and family! She is the best Thank you Dr. Ziegner and Staff!

October 18th, 2013

Staff needs infection prevention training, HIPPA training and customer service training

The doctor is not in control of her office staff. The staff is seriously in need of infection prevention training and HIPPA training. They violate patient privacy as a matter of practice and they endanger patients by having receptionists touch the inoculation site without cleaning hands. If you suggest that they do things a little differently, they cut you off, the doctor refuses to return phone calls and refuses to see the patient, they refuse to provide shots, and they show you the door without even giving you time to arrange to have your shots elsewhere.

September 16th, 2013

Best South Bay Children's Allergy Doctor!

Dr. Z is very kid friendly! I highly recommend her for children's allergies in South Bay area. She is knowledgeable across a wide spectrum of allergy and asthma cases and has the experience to uncover the underlying cause of your child's health issues.

September 8th, 2013

Worst Doctor Ever

The worst experience I have ever had with a physician. Preexisting conditions were made known to Dr. at my first visit. She prescribed medications that made preexisting conditions worse. I sought a second opinion, and was told I should never have taken medications prescribed by Dr. Ziegner. Dr. Ziegner wasn't sure what my problem was and prescribed medications for a condition that I did not have. I second what S.S. said in his/her review Doctor does not answer questions over the phone.

Doctor's Response

In regard to the postings of S.S. and A.B., both are likely written by the same person who was recently discharged from Riviera Allergy due to misconduct and repeated abuse of its medical staff. No patient by the initials A.B. has been seen at Riviera Allergy in the past 6 months, and the comments, wording and timing of the postings are more than merely coincidental. Also, the Yelp and Vitals accounts were just opened by A.B., following Yelp's removal of S.S.'s post from Dr. Ziegner's Yelp page due to failure to comply with Yelp's information content policy and from the Vitals account in accordance with Vitals' policy. As part of the standard of care at Riviera Allergy, Dr. Ziegner thoroughly questions and examines new patients in regard coexisting medical conditions and current medications in order to avoid the risk to the patient of suffering adverse effects of drug interactions. Dr. Ziegner does NOT treat medical conditions unrelated to her field of expertise; rather she contacts the patient's primary physician and/or refers the patient to another doctor who is qualified to treat such other medical conditions. Finally, Ziegner does not treat unknown medical conditions. The accusations of A.B. (S.S.) are groundless. While Riviera Allergy appreciates and responds to constructive criticism, it will not continue to treat patients who fail to observe normal standards of behavior and who abuse the Riviera Allergy staff.

SHOW

August 16th, 2013

BEST ALLERGIST A++

BY FAR THE BEST ALLERGIST IN TOWN. After 2 years of struggling with severe rhinitis, I had multiple physicians trying to schedule me for surgery after surgery; even after having multiple NEGATIVE Sinus CT scans. I was beginning to feel that I could trust no one, and then I was referred to Dr. Ulrike Ziegner. She truly turned my life around. Unlike other physicians, she was really interested in finding the root of the problem at hand. She is an absolute godsend. Not only is she caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and extremely thorough, she takes the time make sure each and every patient of hers is pleased and feeling better when they walk out the door. Thank you Dr. Ziegner and you AMAZING STAFF. You have changed my life around and I will never forget how wonderful you have been to me and my family.

July 19th, 2010

She's on in a million!

Dr. Ziegner is one of the finest doctors I've ever had. She's professional,kind, understanding and very caring. I went to see her due to hives- a mystery she solved. While there she gave me a complete physical & history & mentioned that I looked very pale. So she ordered additional blood work. As it turned out I had a low blood count. Further tests revealed severe anemia. I was bleeding internally. She referred me to a hematologist and gastroenterologist. The findings: bleeding ulcers. If I had not seen Dr. Ziegner I would've bled out. Even my own doctor had not identified the problem. I would recommend her highly- She's one in a million! She's the best around!

May 24th, 2010

Not for moms and prepare to wait

Majorly turns over staff, mean to kids, and liberal with meds. I guess if you are an adult with lots of time to hangout in her office, she is good, but if you have an emergency, do not go to her. Her staff was very unstable and possible dangerous (she admitted she had to call the police on one of her nurses). Unless you are desperate, look elsewhere.