Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ulus Atasoy
Dr. Ulus Atasoy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO, with another office in Columbia, MO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology, Allergy and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Atasoy is affiliated with Columbia Regional Hospital, Curators of the University of Missouri and University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Ulus Atasoy has the following 4 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Ulus Atasoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.
Dr. David Goldstein
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Columbia, MO 0.01 mi44
Dr. Daniela Bichianu
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Columbia, MO 0.01 mi24
Dr. John Pardalos
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Columbia, MO 0.01 mi27