A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulyss Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulyss Chow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulyss Jew Chow DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ulyss J. Chow practice?
- Dr. Ulyss Chow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ulyss Chow practices Family Medicine near Harbor City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Harbor City Primary Care Doctors.