A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulysses Baniga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulysses Baniga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baniga graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baniga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulysses Villamil Baniga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ulysses V. Baniga practice?
- Dr. Ulysses Baniga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ulysses Baniga practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Family Physicians.