A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulysses Baniga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baniga
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Baniga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulysses Baniga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baniga graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baniga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulysses Villamil Baniga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ulysses V. Baniga practice?
- Dr. Ulysses Baniga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ulysses Baniga practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Primary Care Doctors.