A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulysses Baniga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulysses Baniga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baniga graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baniga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baniga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ulysses V. Baniga practice?
Dr. Ulysses Baniga practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Family Physicians.