Learn more about Dr. Ulysses Urquidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulysses Urquidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urquidi
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Urquidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulysses Urquidi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquidi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urquidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center of El Paso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulysses John Urquidi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ulysses J. Urquidi practice?
- Dr. Ulysses Urquidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ulysses Urquidi practices Family Medicine near Fabens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Fabens Primary Care Doctors.