A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulysses Urquidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ulysses Urquidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ulysses Urquidi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquidi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urquidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center of El Paso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulysses John Urquidi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ulysses J. Urquidi practice?
- Dr. Ulysses Urquidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ulysses Urquidi practices Family Medicine near Fabens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Fabens Family Physicians.