A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Alampur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Alampur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Alampur, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alampur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma S Alampur MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Uma S. Alampur practice?
- Dr. Uma Alampur has 1 office location.
- Dr. Uma Alampur practices Neurology near , .