A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Alladi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Alladi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Alladi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alladi graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Alladi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Devi Alladi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Uma D. Alladi practice?
- Dr. Uma Alladi has 1 office location.
Dr. Uma Alladi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Nephrologists.