Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uma Alladi
Dr. Uma Alladi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alladi is affiliated with UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul, Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System and Dallas Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Uma Alladi has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Uma Alladi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr. Hashim Mohmand
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Norvin Parr III
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi48
Dr. Basim Jishi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Mesquite, TX 0 mi45