Learn more about Dr. Uma Borate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Borate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borate
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Borate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Borate graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Borate has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Madhav Borate MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Uma M. Borate practice?
- Dr. Uma Borate has 1 office location.
Dr. Uma Borate practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Hematologists, and Birmingham Oncologists.