Psychiatrist

2.5

excellent with my children show details excellent with my children
by patient on Jun 2nd, 2013

She is an awsome doctor and relates very well to children with differences and psychiactric diagnoses. I have twins and she made the biggest difference in working with my children. Fantstic outcome with both and our family is very happy with her care!

struggling patient with TBI show details struggling patient with TBI
Jun 12th, 2012

After seeing several Dr.'s Uma Choday is tops to me. I recommend Dr. Choday to each and every person researching her treatment of patients. No other Dr in my 49 years of life treats me so well.God Bless You Dr. Choday

We need you show details We need you
Apr 14th, 2012

We need a dr like this in our area. Dr is very kind and took her time with my family. I would reccommend her to anyone. She researched which medication would be best for me and always returned my phonecalls.

by EXCELLENT DOCTOR on Aug 26th, 2010

Dr. Choday is a very professional physician. She has helped me with my condition and has changed my life for the better. I have seen other physicians in the Boca area that prescribed medicine that didn't help me and were reluctant to try other meds as though they were committed to one drug company. Dr. Choday really knows her profession and takes the time to make sure the medication is the correct med for you. Thank you Dr. Choday.

Apr 18th, 2010

This Dr. is very rude and seems uniterested. Gives the impression she is irritated about seeing you and can wait to have you out of the office. Needed her to fax over refill script to the pharmacy and she made it very difficult, I spent more than a week without the med because of her stuburness.

A big disappointment show details A big disappointment
by Anonymous on Sep 17th, 2008

Started off ok, deteriorating interest from doctor, inpatience in treating needs of the patient,less and less appointment time during visit, annoyed attitude showing poor professionalism

Apr 26th, 2008

Dr.Choday has helped my son with getting my son on the the best medicine for him with the least side effects.I have visited many doctors to help my son,she has helped my family tremendously.