A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Desai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sherman Hospital
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Subramaniam Desai MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uma S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Uma Desai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Uma Desai practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and Sycamore, IL.
See Danville Family Physicians.