Dr. Uma Duvvuri MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Northvale, NJ

1.8

February 8th, 2017
Highly dissatisfied
The only positive thing I can say is that the office staff is very attentive. I was completely unhappy with this doctor at every visit, but I continued going thinking it was just me. The last visit convinced me to find a new doctor. I had a very sore throat and decided to go in to the office. My only complaint was a sore throat and you would expect your doctor to take her time looking at it to see what the issue is. She glanced for a second, I'm not sure what you can see in that amount of time, and asked me a few questions. She told me it was probably something I ate. Weirdest diagnosis ever! I told her I didn't think so, yet she said there was no redness. Which I am sure she was able to see in that quick second she checked my throat, right? I decided to schedule an apt at an ENT office and a great doctor who took his time with me did a throat culture. I got a call 3 days later telling me I had strep. She does not remember any of her patients, she told me it was nice to meet me for my first 4 visits. Can't she see I have been there before, or take a look at her notes?

February 3rd, 2017
Doesn't let patient explain anything very rude would never recommend her to anybody worst so called I have ever seen and I have seen quite a few the worst no stars for the rating the dr. Is located at228 Franklin ave.

July 17th, 2015
Her staff is sooo bad. Only two ladies, one is new just sits there with a lollipop in her mouth, the other who knows what she is doing but gets overwelmed bc she is doing everything. The md office is new so NO testing. She can not properly diagnose bc she has no available of proper tools/tests. A cvs minute clinic has more available tests to properly diagnos then this office. Plus it's impossible to get a hold of her. If you want a refill on a main thence medication only she can put then through she won't allow her staff to okay it, but she takes a week to get back to the pharmacy and that's if you harass her to do it. She doesn't follow up to see if everything is okay and went well. If you have a question as to what she is talking about, she won't let you cut her off but instead she will say okay let me finish, then continues to be rude. Her office won't provide any sort of vaccine and she says it's your responsibility to get these. She's honestly no help and probably the worst md I've had. Probably graduated from the carribean.

July 14th, 2015
Horrible! Very confrontational and worst office hours. She doesn't get back to you it follow up with anything. She just prescribes out of the blue and hopes it will work.