A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Uma Eachempati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eachempati graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Eachempati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Ramagopal Eachempati MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Uma R. Eachempati practice?
- Dr. Uma Eachempati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uma Eachempati practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Chesterfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.