A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Gavani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Gavani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Gavani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavani graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gavani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Devi Gavani MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Uma D. Gavani practice?
- Dr. Uma Gavani has 1 office location.
Dr. Uma Gavani practices Allergy & Immunology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Allergists.