Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uma Gunnala
Dr. Uma Gunnala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gunnala is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Abrazo Arrowhead Campus and Banner Thunderbird BHC. She speaks English.
Dr. Uma Gunnala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Uma Gunnala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.
Dr. Ashish Sachdeva
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Glendale, AZ 0 mi29
Dr. Amy Shah
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Glendale, AZ 0 mi13
Dr. Pradeep Bhat
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Glendale, AZ 0 mi10