A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Rao, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Southwestern Med
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma K Rao MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Uma K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Uma Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Uma Rao practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.