A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Kasinath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Kasinath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasinath
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasinath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Kasinath, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasinath graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kasinath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va Hospital
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Kasinath MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Uma Kasinath practice?
- Dr. Uma Kasinath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uma Kasinath practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists and San Antonio Adolescent Specialists.