A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Kolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Kolli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Kolli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kolli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Uma C. Kolli practice?
Dr. Uma Kolli practices Family Medicine near Westport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Westport Family Physicians.