A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Kolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Kolli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Kolli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kolli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma C Kolli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uma C. Kolli practice?
- Dr. Uma Kolli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Uma Kolli practices Family Medicine near Westport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Westport Primary Care Doctors.