Learn more about Dr. Uma Kolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Kolli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolli
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kolli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Kolli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kolli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Kolli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uma Kolli practice?
- Dr. Uma Kolli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Uma Kolli practices Family Medicine near Westport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Westport Primary Care Doctors.