Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good doctor but..... show details Good doctor but.....
by Rusty Shackleford on Jun 30th, 2015

Dr. Murar was a very pleasant, knowledgeable person. I wish that I could say the same about the other employees. Generally, there was a new person working every position, every time I visited this facility (EVERY position). I also found the demeanor of the employees to be unpleasant & even nasty at times. I have switched sleep physician's and now cannot find anyone to respond to my medical records request & the fax number has been disconnected to fax over my medical release form. This is unfortunate for Dr. Murar but I would not recommend this facility, due to the incompetence of the other employees.

by Norris.J on Jun 26th, 2015

I found Dr Marar very competent and helpful. She helped me significantly by helping me get used to my CPAP. I now sleep much better and have never felt so good. Thank you

Feb 24th, 2015

Very rude and down grading !!! I will never go back and it's people like her that make patients like me not want to go to the dr and not trust physicians ! Horrible I could hear her talk about me in the waiting area !!!

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Happy patient on Mar 11th, 2014

Very intelligent and caring

Mr unhappy show details Mr unhappy
Mar 10th, 2014

This doctor was horrible, bedside manner was terrible, she did not listen to anything. She ordered tests that were not necessary, and her diagnosis was way off. The things she did to insurance were very unethical and I got stuck with Bill.

Very professional, smart, caring. show details Very professional, smart, caring.
Jan 18th, 2011

Very professional, smart, caring. Always received very good attention and quality care from Dr. Marar. I would highly recommend her, although she is very busy and not easy to schedule quickly.