Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  your mistreating my friend  |  show details
by Pris on Mar 14th, 2014

you better take better care of my friend. the s**t you got my friend on is not cool. do i smell malpractice!?

|  indifferent attitude  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

This doctor exists for the sole purpose of writing prescriptions for the attached pharmacy. Treatment of medical issues is a secondary concern.

|  This office is a joke.  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

It's all about the money and no concern is given to the patient's well-being. They hand out prescriptions like business cards, and tried to change my psychiatric medications (which they had no business doing). When my temperature was taken via ear canal, the nurse didn't even put a hygienic probe cover on the thermometer. The entire place reeks of old urine as well. Not to mention it was the only pediatrician in the area that would accept Medicaid, resulting in a 40 mile drive from Daytona Beach every time we had to go there. This place needs inspecting, like, yesterday.

|  Never in my life have I ever seen a Dr Office like this  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

My husband got out of the military about a year ago and when we moved back to titusville, we started going to her for our two kids. Our son is 5 and daughter 1. The first time I was there, I waited about an hour, not bad, however, the staff was very rude, even told my son to stop acting like a baby when they took his blood. The next time I cames back was because my son was really sick. He was 9 weeks premy and gets sick and VERY sick very easily. He had a condition called dysphegia which he is over now but sometimes it still causes medical problems, first off, my apt was at 3 and I did not get in the room to be seen with him until 7:30 PM! I was there until almost 9pm.... After that, she came in, barely look at him and just asked me a bunch of question, does he cough at night? here is medicin for that, fever? and I felt like she just gave me a pharmacy. I didnt know what medicine was for what and ended up having to give him 5 different medicine twice a day.... After this, I changed Doctor and am very happy with this choice. That whole entire office is ridiculous. You are treated like dirt, wait time is ridiculous, and the doctor doesn't seem to know what she is doing, she only cares about how much money she can get and how much can she get for the pharmacy attached to her office.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I have 2 children that see Dr. Uma and I myself have seen her. I have nothing but great things to say about her, her office staff, and care. Yes when you go there, unless it is a serious condition, be prepared to wait, but come on, it is a doctor's office and they are packed quite often, as long as you work with them, they do everything they can to get you in as soon as possible and your needs are met above and beyond.

|  Really missing this Lady!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

I am a single parent with 6 children! Dr. Mathur had been our Dr. for many years...we ended up moving to Arizona and it has been just terrible trying to find a Dr., because we compare everyone to her...She was so wonderful to my Family! Very caring and agressive in her treatments. We all so miss her and her professionalism. Such an amazing Doctor and person! Kudos to you Doc...for being who you are and for caring for my Family the way that you did, I/we couldn't have made it without you! Much love and many hugs...

|  show details
May 13th, 2011

the wait ia so long u spend 4 or 5 hours there

|  careless  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

gives prescriptive medicines without running test!!!only cares about the money not the individual and why they are there

|  Worst Doctor office EVER!  |  show details
by luckymorrison13@aol.com on Sep 11th, 2009

My son has a condition where I have to see the doctor once a month, so I have been to her office in Titusvile several times. This has got to be the worst doctor office ever! There has not been any soap or paper towels in the bathroom any of the times that I have been there, not even a dispenser for either is present. No hand sanitizer or anything! This is disgusting, this is a doctors office for crying out loud! The place is filthy, the doc has been late to work several times, putting all the appts. behind sched....the last time I was there from 4pm until 8pm!!! People smoke right outside the front doors and they also take the waiting room chairs outside with them to smoke, talk/curse, and listen to music during the wait. Often times friends come up to visit the others that are waiting outside so this leaves several people inside standing up cause the chairs are outside. None of the office staff say anything to them either! When I had a concern about the medicine that my son is on, she paid little attention to my concerns and just up the dosage. Upon 1st meeting, she seems to care but after further visits you realize that she probably doesn't care. She doesn't listen and she just rushes you out the door. The office staff is unprofessional and the whole place is ridiculous. I have recently switched doctors, for which I am very grateful for finding somewhere else to go. This place needs to be checked out...immediately!