A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Mysorekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Mysorekar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Mysorekar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mysorekar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mysorekar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Vasant Mysorekar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Uma V. Mysorekar practice?
- Dr. Uma Mysorekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uma Mysorekar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.