Dr. Uma Nadiminti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2014
Very Knowledgable and Professional
I saw Dr Nadaminti while I was pregnant and struggling with acne. She was hesitant to give me any medication while pregnant but ultimately found a safe topical gel that was safe and worked. I liked that she took the time to explain the research that has been done on pregnancy and acne medication and explained any unknowns and risks involved.

August 19th, 2013
Dr. Nadiminti
I have been under the care of Dr. Nadiminti for more than two years and I from the outset of my treatment, I have found her to patient, courteous and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.

March 18th, 2013
Excellent experience
I highly recommend Dr Nadiminti. I was referred by my primary care Doctor and was surprised by how quickly I was seen. Dr Nadiminti was thorough in her evaluation, and very patient in listening to my concerns. Her follow up was quick, diagnosis was accurate, and her recommended treatment led to immediate results. When I chose to return for a general skin check, I experienced the same kindness, patience, and efficiency that I appreciated so much on my first visit. Dr Nadiminti and her staff, through their personalities and professionalism, neutralized my anxiety in a stressful situation. That is not typical in the world of medicine, so I took the time to write this review.

August 1st, 2012
She was very short and to the point, has no bedside manners at all, was not personable and I will not be going back to visit her