A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Natarajan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Natarajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- ValleyCare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Ramamrutham Natarajan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uma R. Natarajan practice?
- Dr. Uma Natarajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Uma Natarajan practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.