A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Perni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Perni is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Perni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perni graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Perni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Chapa Perni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Uma C. Perni practice?
- Dr. Uma Perni has 7 office locations.
Dr. Uma Perni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.