Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uma Pisharody
Dr. Uma Pisharody, MD, BS, FAAP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Pisharody is affiliated with Swedish - First Hill, Children`s Hospital and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. Dr. Pisharody has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Uma Pisharody has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Uma Pisharody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Laurie Fouser
Transplant Surgery, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi38
Dr. K Epley
Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Seattle, WA 0 mi24
Dr. Beth Andersen
Seattle, WA 0 mi24