A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Polam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Polam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Polam graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Polam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma U Polam MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uma U. Polam practice?
- Dr. Uma Polam has 1 office location.
Dr. Uma Polam practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt General Practitioners and Greenbelt Internists.