A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Pulipaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Pulipaka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Pulipaka, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulipaka graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Pulipaka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pulipaka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Uma P. Pulipaka practice?
Dr. Uma Pulipaka practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Neurologists.