A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Raghunathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Raghunathan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghunathan graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Raghunathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Iyer Raghunathan MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Uma I. Raghunathan practice?
- Dr. Uma Raghunathan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Uma Raghunathan practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Deerfield, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Greenfield Neurologists.