A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Raghunathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Raghunathan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghunathan graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Raghunathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raghunathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans