A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Ramadorai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Ramadorai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramadorai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramadorai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramadorai graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Elizabeth Ramadorai DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uma E. Ramadorai practice?
- Dr. Uma Ramadorai has 1 office location.
Dr. Uma Ramadorai practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.